High Mountain Poker Palace - Poker | Tournaments | Eugene, OR twitter logo-bw box facebook logo-bw hmplayer2.1 Poker chips and cards

Earn Bonus Chips!!!

Royal Flush Jackpot!! Pay $1, win HUNDREDS!!!

Call to reserve your

seat now!

 

​(541) 485-0090 ​

 

 

Nicest place in town. No question! The people, the atmosphere, the gaming...all professional! Perfect for winning!!

- Dawn A.

With your membership to High Mountain Poker Palace you’ll have access to chip incentives.  All tournament prices include your tournament entry fee, and include a daily cash membership to be used same day.

 

Chip incentives include: optional dealer appreciation with extra bonus chips; pay for your tournament at least 15 minutes early and get 5k bonus chips; get 3k in chips if you bring a new friend to play, or if you sign up for our mailing or calling list.

Pay just $1 for a chance to win the Royal Flush Jackpot in every daily tournament.

If you hit a Royal Flush during that tournament you'll win 75% of the jackpot, and the other 25% restarts the jackpot.

 

All Jackpots that have been paid out so far have been over $200.00 with the largest payout being around $2500.00.

ALL FOR JUST ONE DOLLAR!!!

 

Nicest place in town. No question! The people, the atmosphere, the gaming...all professional! Perfect for winning!!  

- Dawn A.